Terms & Conditions
Standard Business Listings Terms and Conditions
These Terms and Conditions are applicable to all business listings and advertising (paid or free) provided by KART.LA
KART.LA maintains a comprehensive business listing database of free listings and reserves the right to publish, or not publish, such listings to ensure the database is a comprehensive list of businesses and services. A free listing for a business does not mean that the listed business has any commercial arrangement with KART.LA.
Listing Products Terms and Conditions
Acceptance of Terms
1.1. All the shops listed in the portal agree to be bound by the Terms & Conditions set out on KART.LA, terms and conditions agreed to over the phone as well as these additional terms and conditions, as applicable.
1.2. The terms that apply to your Contract and Service are set out in:
1.2.a. these terms including any attachments;
1.2.b. the approved and authorized order form or equivalent contract, over the phone with a sales person or otherwise;
1.2.c. where applicable; the commercial credit application;
1.3. These Advertising Products Terms and Conditions supersede any terms and conditions previously issued, whether it be in writing, verbally or on KART.LA.
1.4. KART.LA, in its sole discretion, may vary these terms and conditions at any time without notice.
Term of listing
1.5. Modifications or revisions of the listing shop’s Terms and Conditions can be made any time by KART.LA without any prior warning or notice.
1.6. The changes will be effective as soon as they have been posted on the Website.
1.7. You should check the terms and conditions from time to time so you are aware of any changes to the site and services.
1.8. KART.LA will determine the utilization of all keywords, categories and other material used to describe or categorize a business listing for all purposes relating to the Directory.
1.9. KART.LA reserves the right to include or exclude entry to, or remove a business from, the site and the directory at any time, for any reason whatsoever and without any liability to KART.LA;
1.10. Recognition of advertising in other media channels:
1.11. KART.LA may present advertisements of businesses that KART.LA advertise in other media channels in a different position and in a different format to that of other advertisements.
1.12. All intellectual property in relation to material included on the Website belongs to KART.LA or its licensors or Advertisers, and Users and other Advertisers obtain no interest in that property. Users and Advertisers may not do anything which interferes with or breaches those intellectual property rights.
1.13. Maps and map data:
1.14. All content and materials relating to the maps included on or linked to the Website are the copyright of the mapping provider.
1.14.b. KART.LA provide the Google Maps product on an ’as is’ basis as provided by Google. Google Maps is a product of Google Inc. The user hereby agrees not to make any claims against KART.LA or Google pertaining to the suitability for any given purpose and performance of Google Maps.
Welcome to the KART.LA (the Site). These are our Terms & Conditions for use of the Site which you may access in several ways, including but not limited to the internet, PDAs, mobile phones and RSS feeds. These Terms & Conditions apply whenever you access the site, regardless of how you access the Site.
Use of this site
1. (KART.LA) is the owner and operator of the Site.
2. Users of the Site, including Advertisers and Members (Users or you) agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions and any other notices and guidelines which appear on the Site (Terms & Conditions), which are subject to change at KART.LA’s sole discretion. Your use of and access to this Site indicates your acceptance of these Terms & Conditions, as they exist at that time.
3. The Site is made available for personal use only. You may not use the Site or the directory contained on the Site for any commercial purpose (other than for the adding to or correcting of information contained in the directory), in accordance with the Terms & Conditions, including to supply another service, or to obtain information which you either incorporate into your service or product or use to enhance your service or product or your business in any way such as creating potential customer lists. Any commercial use requires prior written approval from KART.LA.
4. Content (Content) refers to all information, including but not limited to data, text, images and multimedia, that is displayed in a business listing on the Site or directory.
5. Users will not:
a. use the Site for any purpose or in any way which is contrary to the Terms & Conditions or which is unlawful, including but not limited to breaching intellectual property rights, linking to a listing in the Directory any defamatory, threatening, harassing, abusive, discriminatory, unlawful, obscene, offensive, profane, indecent or otherwise objectionable material of any kind;
b. submit or otherwise link to the directory, whether for automatic upload or otherwise, or otherwise propagate material of any kind which contains computer worms, viruses or other types of malicious or harmful code;
c. damage, modify, interfere with disrupt or destroy the files, data, passwords, devices or resources that belong to KART.LA or do anything that compromises the security and/or stability of the Site or the directory;
d. use the directory in connection with the transmission of junk mail, spam, chain letters or to engage in other flooding techniques or mass distribution of unsolicited email; or
e. send automated queries of any kind to the Site or the directory without KART.LA’s express written permission.
6. Users agree:
a. to abide by the Terms & Conditions;
b. to provide accurate, current and complete information at all times;
c. to maintain the security of passwords and/or identification;
d. to be fully responsible for all account use and for any actions that take place with regard to the account, including accepting liability for all information, data, text, or other materials whether publicly posted or privately transmitted to and from the account;
e. not to impersonate or misrepresent their affiliation with a particular business listing and products and services they provide;
f. not to post or upload Content which contains hidden code or images which do not relate to or which alter the intended meaning of the original Content; and
g. that KART.LA has the right to suspend or terminate an Account and refuse any and all current or future use of the site or directory. Where it is possible for KART.LA to contact Users directly, KART.LA will notify the User of any suspension or termination and the reasons for it and the User has 5 days to provide a written response as to why the suspension or termination should be reversed. KART.LA will give due and reasonable consideration to that response and provide a written response to the User within 10 days of receiving those reasons as to its decision.
7. Except where stated otherwise, all intellectual property in relation to Content on this Site belongs to KART.LA or its licensors, advertisers or affiliates, including but not limited to logos and trademarks. You obtain no interest in that intellectual property. All Content on the site is protected by Australian and international copyright and other intellectual property laws. You may not do anything which interferes with or breaches those laws or the intellectual property rights in the Content.
9. Other, non-KART.LA trademarks may be displayed on the Site from time to time. These may belong to third parties. Nothing displayed on the Site should be construed as granting any license or right of use of any logo, trademark or masthead displayed on the Site, without the express written permission of the relevant owner.
Liability & Indemnity
10. KART.LA does not warrant the accuracy of the Content and the directory on the Site, including but not limited to any maps displayed on the site and any third party sites or resources. All Content is provided to you “as is” and on an “as available” basis and on the condition that you undertake all responsibility for assessing the accuracy of the Content and rely on it at your own risk. Content represents the views of the writer only and not the views of KART.LA. All Content on the Site may be changed and/or removed at KART.LA’ sole discretion and without notice.
11. KART.LA will have no responsibility or liability in relation to any loss or damage that you incur, including damage to your software or hardware, arising from your use of or access to this Site, subject to clause 21.
12. KART.LA does not warrant that functions contained in the Site Content, such as hyperlinks, will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected or that KART.LA or the server that makes it available, are free of viruses or bugs.
13. Liability of KART.LA, for any breach of a term or condition implied by law, or any statutory guarantee, is limited at KART.LA’s discretion, to the supply of any service again or the payment for the cost of having any service supplied again.
14. You indemnify KART.LA and its affiliated companies, and each of their directors, officers, employees and agents against any action, claim, loss or expense which it incurs which arises from your use of the Site.
Third Party Content & Links
15. This Site may include third party content which is subject to that third party’s terms and conditions of use. Nothing on this Site should be construed as granting any license or right for you to use that Content.
16. This Site may include links to third party sites which are not related to KART.LA and in relation to which KART.LA has no control or interest. The appearance of those links on this Site does not indicate any relationship between KART.LA and that third party or any endorsement by KART.LA of that third party, its site or the products or services which it is advertising on this Site.
17. When you submit Content to KART.LA in any format, including any text, photographs, graphics, video or audio, you grant KART.LA and each of its related bodies corporate a non-exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual license to publish or otherwise use that Content in any way, at any time.
18. KART.LA reserves the right not to use the Content you submit.
19. You warrant that you have all of the necessary rights, including copyright, in the Content you contribute, that your Content is not defamatory and that it does not infringe any law.
20. You indemnify KART.LA against any and all legal fees, damages and other expenses that may be incurred by KART.LA as a result of a breach of the above warranty.
21. Unless otherwise stated, you waive any moral rights in your contribution for the purposes of its submission to and publication on the Site.
22. KART.LA is committed to the protection of your personal details and any information provided to KART.LA will remain confidential subject to any applicable law.